No kidding! (And no peeling!) It's all about the red potatoes; their waxy texture keeps the spuds intact as you mix everything together in this recipe.
• 3 pound(s) unpeeled red potatoes
• 3/4 cup(s) chopped white onion
• 3/4 cup(s) chopped red pepper
• 3/4 cup(s) chopped celery
• 1/2 cup (s) finely chopped dill pickles
• 3 chopped, hard-boiled large eggs
• 2 tablespoon(s) cider vinegar
• 3/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
• Freshly ground pepper
Plus: 11 our of favorite potato salad recipes »
1. In a large pot, cover red potatoes with salted cold water and bring to a boil over high heat. Cook until they're easily pierced with a skewer, about 40 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, combine white onion, red pepper, celery, dill pickles, and hard-boiled eggs in a large bowl.
3. Drain potatoes and cut into half-inch pieces while still warm. Transfer to the bowl and sprinkle with dill pickle juice and cider vinegar. Toss salad gently with