Does the thought of packing make you almost want to skip your trip? Follow these packing tips and you'll always have exactly what you need, whether you're the type who tends to pack more changes of clothes than Lady Gaga needs for a long tour or someone who packs so little that you forget your toothbrush.
Determine your essentials
Whether you're going away for one night or one month, to Boston or Bali, there are certain things you need for every trip. Make a list of your must-have items, from toiletries to basic clothing pieces. Some suggestions:
- Hair brush and comb
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Lotions and potions - from soap to your favorite face cream and make-up essentials
- Implements you don't want to be without - tweezers, razor, etc.
- Beauty tools - blow dryer, flat iron, etc.
- Prescription medicines and vitamins
- Underwear and bras
- Tops - blouses, t-shirts, sweaters