by Ben Kassoy
David TsayMy friend goes to a bar, drinks himself blackout, and wakes up the next morning--disoriented, still drunk--in a stranger's bed, learning her name only when he spies it on a piece of mail while creeping out the door.
Two years later, they're happily engaged.
Maybe that's not a fairy-tale story of boy meets girl, but just ask those two: When it comes to love, we'll take it how we can get it.
Where are you searching for love? And what does that say about you? To find out, recall the people you've dated. Place each person in one (and only one!) of the following five categories:
1. School: Classmates and people you've met through classmates.
2. Work: Coworkers and people you've met through coworkers.
3. Online: All sites and apps.
4. Bar: (Or club or "lounge," although I've never understood what that is.) This includes strangers--as in, not connections from School or Work--at one of these places.
5. Miscellaneous: Anyone not in categories one throughRead More »from The 5 Ways You Meet People and What Each Says About You