Blog Posts by BettyConfidential.com
Charlotte's got a brand new bag.
- PJ Gach, BettyConfidential.com
We are all waiting on pins and needles for Sex and the City 2 to come out, did you buy your tickets yet??? We're daily being teased with photos of what the girls are wearing. It's enough to make you crazy. Well, here's another fashion item from the movie. Our beloved prepster, Charlotte is seen in the movie toting the scrumptious Nancy Gonzalez East West Leaf Tote. It's only $3.380 and you can pick it up only at Bergdorf Goodman stores nationwide.
If you're jonesing for the tote, but don't want to pay that much for an alligator bag, here are a couple of more wallet-friendly options for you.
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs Pretty Nylon Tate tote ($188, bloomingdales.com)
2. Kate Spade Coney Island Stevie tote ($206.50, zappos.com)
3. Dooney and Burke calf medium East/West tote ($220, dooneyandburke.com)
Is the comeback kid headed for another meltdown?
- JoAnna Zulli, BettyConfidential.comYou'd think Britney Spears would have something to smile about with her new clothing line coming out and getting her own Glee episode! But, all is not well in the land of Spears.
Recently Britney was seen being driven around town looking very unhappy. What's there to pout about, Brit? "She's been really sad," a source reveals to BettyConfidential. "She's worried about her deal with Candie's to design her own pieces for a limited edition collection. She's afraid it won't be a success. She's also worried that people won't like it."
Although, Britney Tweeted, "I think you guys will like it," the source adds she secretly fears they won't. "It's a gamble she's taking and is hoping for the best. Britney's negative mind always gets the best of her. She's not very confident."
In addition, Britney's recent actions have been bizarre. She wasRead More »from Exclusive! Britney Spears is Depressed, Again
The sexy actor/rapper on love, women and his new movie.
- Jane Farrell, BettyConfidential.comStart talking with Common, and suddenly the word gentleman doesn't seem so old-fashioned any more. The Grammy-winning rapper-turned-actor speaks softly, listens to what you say, and takes some time to think before he answers your questions.
"I like sharing with other people," he says by way of explanation. "I like hearing their thoughts." A successful, critically praised rapper, Common, 38, has moved into acting, getting parts in recent films like American Gangster, Smokin' Aces and Date Night. But with his newest movie, the romantic comedy Just Wright, which hits theaters tomorrow, he's got his first lead role.
Common is thrilled with the part. "I love acting," he says. "I want to act for the rest of my life." (But that's not all he's doing: Later this year, he'll release his ninth solo album, The Believer, produced by Kanye West.)
These sassy sandals will take you everywhere.
- Charu Suri, BettyConfidential.comEvery one prepares for summer as though it's the prom: they visit the gym to get buff, they wax,shave and resurrect their feet from the dead by getting pedicures.
Yes, the summer race is on and although your shoe wardrobe may house everything including the cat's meow, chances are that your feet still feel the most comfortable in flip flops. Even Kim Kardashian, who's always seen in sky high heels, has a pair that she slips on every now and then. Read on for our top ten picks for the season.
1. Everyone except maybe goldfish have heard of Havaianas. They make so many types that their web site is a veritable zoo of choices. We love the printed Slim Ethnics ($24, us.havainas.com) pattern that was inspired by bright African fabrics.
2. Looking for a sporty version of the traditional flip flop? Consider the comfy soft nubuck Clarks sporty JumpropeRead More »from 10 Best Summer Flip Flops
The key things you need to know about his package and how it works.
- Amber Madison, BettyConfidential.com
Penises. If you're reading this article you've probably seen one before. Who are we kidding; maybe you've even seen two (or a few more)! No matter how many times you've encountered one, chances are, you're not totally clear on why they do the things they do. Sure, we all get the basics, but the male anatomy is pretty different from ours and there are plenty of myths and wives' tales floating around out there. So consider the following five points to be a primer: Everything you need to know about his package. Once you understand a little more about how his equipment works, the sex will only be better - for both of you.
1. Erectile difficulties happen.Read More »from A Guide to His Equipment
It's a fact of life: Guys can't always get their penis to rise to the occasion. Maybe it's nerves, a reaction to a medication or the result of having too much to drink. What you need to know is that it's not a
Vampire Diaries, 30 Rock, Lost, The Real Housewives of NYC and Glee!
- Delaina Dixon, BettyConfidential.comIt's time for our favorite shows to take a little break while we head outside to soak in the summer's warm rays. But first, we've got to catch those OMG season wrap-ups that will have us gasping until our beloved series return next fall. Betty combed through the listings and picked out our top five shows (including one series end!) that you definitely don't want to miss. After all, you'll need something to discuss when you're lounging on the beach for the next three months!
Somebody is totally going to die tonight. Not as if that's unexpected on a series about vampires, but it's going to be a significant character, the series producers have confirmed. So, who will it be? Seems like poor Caroline is always the last to get in on anything (she dated Matt after Elena and she still is in the dark about the Salvatore's true identity). Maybe she'll beRead More »from 5 TV Finales You Won't Want to Miss
Gina Glocksen, American Idol's "rocker chick" from season six and BettyConfidential's resident expert, weighs in on the good, the bad, and the downright horrible from season nine.
- Gina Glocksen, BettyConfidential.com
It's the TOP 4 of American Idol! Can you believe how time flies? The theme this week was movie soundtrack, Jamie Foxx was mentoring and I just couldn't wait! He even had this cool t-shirt idea - he gave his favorite contestants shirts with "artist" written across the front. The not-so-great performers got shirts that said "contestant." Maybe Idol should adopt this tradition! Here's how it went down last night.
First up was Lee Dewyze, who chose Seal's "Kiss From A Rose." Okay Lee, I get it. It's getting down to the nitty gritty, you were a bit nervous and you started out kinda shaky. Sadly, it wasn't the best performance in the world and Lee could have done SO much with that song. At this point he's being compared to David Cook - the difference is Cookie would'veRead More »from American Idol's Top 4: Jamie Foxx
Celebrate the change of season with something new.
- PJ Gach, BettyConfidential.comFragrances are like men; you can never have too many of them. You need fragrances to match your mood, the season, the occasion and of course you want it to match what you're wearing. Back in the day, I used to wear a specific fragrance for each of the guys I was dating. Oh the glory days of college!
We've got brand new scents for you to pair up with every moment of the day or night. There are new perfumes from Zoe Saldana and Eva Longoria. Read on to find your latest love.
Sometimes called clean, sporty or green- these zesty fragrances marry lemon, florals, herbs and sometimes water scents into an elixir that bursts with energy. It's no surprise that many citrus scents are unisex.
Eva by Eva Longoria is just one in a long line of celebs who are tackling the world of perfume. Eva debuts this month, and it was specially created forRead More »from Sensual Scents for Spring
- BettyConfidential.com | SATC – Wed, May 12, 2010 2:42 PM EDT
Some people just can't seem to stay away from Bad Boys. But as our gay BFF points out, too often we're the ones who keep coming back for more.
- Brian Clark, BettyConfidential.com
I've got it bad for Bad Boys. Always have. Let's face it, they're hot (in movies, anyway). Their lives are exotic (not that you really know where they are most of the time). And when you're lucky enough to cling to them for dear life on the back of their motorcycle, you're never bored (so what if your adrenal glands start to prune after week one?).
But recently, I've begun to examine my side of my Bad-Boy attraction. Bad Boys are who they are and unfortunately, there's an endless supply of them. But why do I keep going after them? What are they giving me? What do I get out of these "relationships?"
After some serious self-reflection and about $800 in therapy sessions, (FYI, that's $800 worth of $20 co-pays - yep, a lot of sessions), I've unearthed some hard-to-face facts that I think areRead More »from When it Comes to Bad Boys, Are They the Problem or Are You?