From the uncensored opinions of men to scientific evidence about what turns dudes on, here's what guys are really paying attention to. Want more? Find out what they think about your hair, skin, and scent.
1) The Skin He Wants to See Most
Showing off your legs, decolletage, and shoulders seems pretty obvious, but the part of your body men go crazy for? The curve of your neck and collarbone. "I go absolutely nuts for a sexy collarbone," says Brandon, 26. "It's one of the most gorgeous, delicate, poetic parts of a woman's body." Find out how to get sexy cleavage.
2) How He Feels About Fake Tans
We asked 100 guys on the street: Is a deep tan during a non-sunny season foxy or too fake? 75 percent said too fake and the other 25 percent said foxy. Opt for a lotion with gradual self-tanners to give yourself a subtle glow, if you're feeling really pasty. We found the best self-tanners for your sex life.
Don't miss Cosmo's Practice Safe Sun campaign! From uncoveringRead More »from What Men Secretly Love About Your Body