|Traffic Pain: 10 Cities with the Worst Commutes|
|10 Cities with the Most Drunk Driving|
|Dumbest Things You Do With Your Money|
|5 Used Cars NOT to Buy|
|Car Crash Scams: Are You a Target?|
According to he survey of some 1,500 individuals, just 42% of Americans drive without dangerous distractions. Watch out for the remaining 58%, who confessed to doing one - or several - other activities from reading (not kidding) to texting their friends.
Sure we all know about cell phones. Who hasn't been nearly sideswiped by a matron caught up in a juicy tidbit of telephone Read More »from 5 Dumbest Things You Do While Driving