By Woman's Day Staff
5 Uses for Fresh LemonsLemons boast a whole slew of secret services, including cleaning and deodorizing, that prove useful during the day-to-day stretch. Check out five of them below.
1. Improve flavor. Add lemon to your green tea to reduce the drink's bitterness and help increase your body's absorption of antioxidants.
2. Get fresh. Use a cut lemon as an all-natural deodorant for your armpits and feet.
3. Soothe sunburn. Mix lemon juice and cool water and gently apply to your skin. It will help your body recover more quickly from a mild sunburn.
4. Destain your laundry. Squeeze lemon juice on an ink stain, let sit overnight, then launder as usual. Repeat if needed before drying.
5. Clean your pots. Make a paste of lemon juice and salt, and rub it on copper to remove oxidation. Rinse well and dry completely.
For more household tips, watch WomansDay.com's 5 Ways... video series.
Related Articles at WomansDay.com:Tip Talk: How to Cover a Duvet in 10 Seconds
10 Read More »from 5 Uses for Fresh Lemons