POPSUGAR FitnessSource: Look Good Under That Sweater: Ab Exercises For Fall
Even though you're staying warm in bulky, oversize sweaters and bikinis are pushed to the back of the closet, you shouldn't skimp on core-strengthening exercises. That's right - now's the perfect time to get a sweater-ready six-pack with these five tummy-toning moves. Aside from helping you attain fantastic abs, these exercises will help with strength, balance, and posture, too.
Pilates Hip-Ups: With control, this dynamic exercise will strengthen your low abs in no time. Make sure to keep your core engaged throughout the entire move!
- Start lying on your back with you hands by your side.
- With your core engaged, lift your feet off the ground and cross your ankles.
- Lift your lower back off the mat, and rock up toward the ceiling.
- With control, lower your back (not your legs) to the mat.
- Repeat this motion for 20 reps.
More from POPSUGAR Fitness: Feel the Burn With This 5-Minute Ab Workout
- Seated Russian