The vintage Cartier ring dates back to 1953 and was sold through Sotheby's in February for $81,250. The floral-inspired ring features a 4-carat center stone, framed by 16 calibré-cut sapphires; the "petals" seen on the side view add another 1.5 carats of diamonds.
Tell us: What do you think of the ring?
More from Bridal Guide:
- 12 Etiquette Mistakes You Didn't Know You Were Making
- Avoid the Seven Deadly Bridal Sins
- Most Creative Themed Engagement Photos
- 30 Unexpected Costs Brides Forget to Budget For
- The Truth About Wedding-Night Sex
By Kristen KleinRead More »from Mary-Kate Olsen's Engagement Ring: All the Details!