Mixologist Derek Brown shares his recipe for American Whiskey Punch, a cocktail recipe sure to make your next party the talk of the town.
Makes one bowl of punch (about 6-8 cups)
1 cup sugar
2 lemons, juiced, peels reserved
16 ounces George Washington Rye Whiskey
4 cups water
1. Muddle the sugar and lemon peels.
2. Add the lemon juice and 1 cup water to sugar mixture, stirring until sugar dissolves.
3. Add the whiskey and remaining water.
4. Transfer to a large punch bowl filled with ice.
5. Garnish with lemon wheels, if desired.
More from House Beautiful:
- Browse 60+ Bold and Bright Spaces
Biggest Kitchen Design Mistakes
- Incredible Designer Kitchen Ideas
- Beautiful Designer Bedrooms
Become a fan of House Beautiful on Facebook andRead More »from The Perfect Holiday Cocktail: Derek Brown's American Whiskey Punch