Angelina Jolie and Stella McCartney Create Kids' Maleficent Clothing CollectionYou know that whole "it takes a village" mindset when it comes to momming?
Angelina Jolie and Stella McCartney are channeling it into the most creative expression of clothing ever.
Yep. In anticipation of Walt Disney Studios' Maleficent, designer and mom of four, Stella McCartney, teamed up with mom of six, Angelina Jolie, and the House of Mouse to create a capsule collection under her Stella McCartney Kids label.
Inspired by the highly anticipated film based on the untold story of the iconic villain from the 1959 classic Sleeping Beauty, the collaborative designs borrow from the fantasy's characters and visuals, and include eight playfully edgy styles for boys and girls ages 4-14.
Related: You speak whale ... and 16 more signs you grew up on Disney movies
The entire collection will be available at select Disney stores (online and free-standing), kids' specialty clothiers, and at Stella McCartney stores worldwide by the end of April. What's more, 10 percent of each piece sold
- Babble.com | Fashion – Tue, Mar 25, 2014 3:44 PM EDT
Angelina Jolie and Stella McCartney Create Kids' Maleficent Clothing CollectionYou know that whole "it takes a village" mindset when it comes to momming?Read More »from Angelina Jolie and Stella McCartney Create Kids’ Maleficent Clothing Collection
You don't have to spend a lot to score an amazing prom dress. Check out 17 affordable (and adorable!) prom dresses to make you feel like a million bucks.Read More »from The 17 Cutest Prom Dresses Under $50
- Allure Daily Beauty Reporter | Fashion – Tue, Mar 25, 2014 2:01 PM EDT
by Danielle Pergament
Lauren Conrad isn't one to take wild beauty risks. The celebrity/businesswoman/designer has the California beach-girl look down pat and knows what she likes: "Eyeshadow doesn't look good on me--it makes my eyes look tiny," she says. For our April cover, we pushed Conrad out of her comfort zone with big hair and, yes, lots of eyeshadow. (Pretty sure we proved her wrong.)
Still, the eye-shadow belief led her to liquid eyeliner, which she wears on a near-daily basis. We asked for a tutorial in her signature winged look:
1. Find a liquid liner you're comfortable with. "I use Mark," she says. "I order them in bulk and keep them in my refrigerator. I go through one a month."
See more: 50 Beauty Products to Try Before You Die2. Lean on a counter. "Rest your hand to be steady," says Conrad, demonstrating by leaning on our table and holding an invisible liquid eyeliner an inch from her lashes.
3. Start at the outside of your iris. Or, as Conrad says, "about
- Lauren Tuck, Shine Staff | Fashion – Tue, Mar 25, 2014 1:55 PM EDT
American Eagle Outfitters doesn't think so. The apparel brand, which famously pranked the Internet with a fake line of jeans around this time last year, has just announced a new collection of hipster doggy clothes. American Beagle Outfitters, introduced via video "dogumentary" on Monday, features pet-sized products, including crop tops, hoodies, fedoras, statement tees, and — get this — doggy jeggings.Pets dressed as humans: Will it ever get old? Read More »from American Eagle Introduces (Maybe Fake) Doggie Clothing Line. It's Fetch.
More on Yahoo: Clobberhead the Dog Uses Nose to Save the Day
The line of matching pooch and human merchandise is the first one specifically designed for both you and your dog. Dog apparel is no longer limited to just Halloween costumes and cable-knit sweaters because ABO will be offering on-trend items, such as mutt-sized sunglasses, beanies that say "selfie," overalls, and more. “Your dog’s style is another form of expressing your own, and we are thrilled to bring American Eagle fashionable looks to our pups with the debut of American
- Teen Vogue | Fashion – Tue, Mar 25, 2014 11:44 AM EDT
by Amanda Keiser
When it comes to red carpet dressing, designer Jenny Packham has become a tried-and-true go-to for countless of our favorite celebs. And after interviewing her ultra-chic daughters for our April issue (out tomorrow, folks!) and thereby reigniting our love for the designer, we thought we'd take a look back at Jenny's flawless red carpet roster, from Taylor Swift and Emma Roberts to Kelly Osbourne and Blake Lively.
From flowing, floor-length gowns to poured-on pencil skirts to flirty minis, each of these stunning looks fits its wearer to a tee, and might just serve as some divine prom inspiration as well. Click through to catch all of the glam goodness!
More from Teen Vogue:Read More »from Is Jenny Packham Hollywood's New Favorite Designer? We've Got 10 Red Carpet Looks that Say Yes
The Best Dressed College Students Across the Country
Chic and Cozy: The Best 80 Sweaters of the Season
Look Cool, Stay Warm: The 65 Cutest Coats to Buy Right Now
10 Quick Ways to Pump Up Your Ponytail
- Lover.ly | Fashion – Tue, Mar 25, 2014 10:51 AM EDT
Hailed as the detail for spring fashions, scallops are making their way into weddings too! This sweet detail will add a preppy touch to your dress, shoes, jewelry, and stationery. Here's how to style scallops on your wedding day.
More from Lover.ly:
Lover.ly -- search, save, shop, and share all things wedding.
Read More »from The Hottest Wedding Fashion Detail for Spring: Scallops
Save major $$$ without sacrificing style with these amazing and affordable prom shoes for your big night!Read More »from The Best Prom Shoes Under $50
by Jessica Radloff
See more: 13 Sneaky Habits That Can Cause Acne
My Favorite...Read More »from Lauren Conrad Shares Her Favorite Things with Us
Design theme: Eclectic. I like mixing new and old, so modern pieces with vintage pieces.
Way to wear my hair: Sort of a mess! I like waking up with it messy and putting a few curls in it
Splurge food: Pizza. I'm not even a picky pizza person! I'll eat bad pizza. I love pepperoni.
Cocktail: Malibu Island Spiced Mojito (for the recipe, see below).
Educational TV program: Frozen Planet.
- Lucky Magazine | Fashion – Mon, Mar 24, 2014 3:31 PM EDT
by Hillary McDaniels
Gene Kelly made it look so fun and playful-but if we're being honest here, rain can be pretty terrible. Not only is it the primary culprit for a bad hair day, but it'll unapologetically ruin your favorite suede pumps too. And don't even get us started on the perils of wearing jeans on a rainy day! But as the April showers start rolling in, we've decided to prepare early this year. We've found 17 waterproof pieces that will help keep you dry until you can smell those May flowers.
- Karla Martinez de Salas
The still-cold days of New York's early spring require warm pieces that still feel fresh. Here's what's on my shopping list now.
More from W:
Read More »from Shopping for Early Spring
- 10 Self-Help Books for the New GenerationMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:38 PM EST
- Do You Have the Most Vivid Memories from Your Life from Age 15 to 25?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 11:35 AM EST
- Is Your Gym Making You Sick?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 10:10 AM EST
- Better Together: 4 Reasons Why I'm Glad My Kids Share a RoomTue, Feb 5, 2013 2:51 PM EST
- Is Lisa Ling's Father a Pothead?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 3:29 PM EST
- Nerding Out in Nature: One Smart Phone. Two Kids. Tons of FunTue, Feb 5, 2013 3:07 PM EST
- PHOTOS: The Best Chevron Wedding DetailsTue, Feb 5, 2013 1:42 PM EST
- Roadblocks to Intimacy--and How to Get Around ThemMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:50 PM EST
- How to Conquer Your 10 Biggest Marriage FearsFri, Feb 22, 2013 3:23 PM EST
- So This Must Be What Santa Claus Drinks on VacationSat, Dec 14, 2013 6:10 PM EST
- We've Officially Fused December's Two Most Decadent TreatsSun, Dec 15, 2013 11:09 AM EST
- Gorgeous Graphic Cookies -- No Special Tools (or, Um, Skills) RequiredSun, Dec 15, 2013 11:12 AM EST