9. I'm too hungry to work out right now. I'll go home, prepare dinner, eat, clean up, and then go to the gym.**
Related: The 25 Best Snacks for Weight Loss
8. I don't want to wash my hair. Or shower.
7. My favorite instructor is out, and the sub is never as good. Do something else there? How dare you; you know Wednesday night is kickboxing night.
6. I forgot socks. No, you can't buy socks anywhere and everywhere.
Related: 10 Foods That Burn Fat, For Real
5. There's a new episode of The Mindy Project on for the first time in weeks. DVR? Watch it at the gym? I still watch TV like it's 1955, thank you very much.
4. I have a headache. Well, I think I have a headache. I feel like I could have a headache that would probably get worse if IRead More »from The Top 10 Lamest Excuses for Skipping the Gym