- Carol Belanger | Holiday Guide – Wed, Nov 17, 2010 6:54 PM EST
With Christmas just around the corner, I am sure you have starting considering gift ideas. However, have you thought about eco-friendly gifts? Giving the gift of "green" sends the message that you are an environmentally aware consumer and that you care about our planet. While there are probably many people that think "green living" is just some sort of catch phrase, in reality "green living" does lessen our footprints on our planet.
So, with that in mind I have comprised a list of "green" products that are great Christmas gifts and easy on the environment. The recipients of these gifts will be pleased that you have made a conscious choice to care about our planet.Read More »from User post: I'm Dreaming of a Green Christmas - eco-friendly gift ideas!
soy candlesSoy Candles - Looking for a candle to burn that will fill your home with delicious aromas but won't burn a hole in your pocket. Our scented soy jar candles are the perfect choice for quality and cost conscious consumers. Our soy candles will burn longer than typical petroleum based, wax candles. These 8oz soy candles
- RealBeauty.com | Holiday Guide – Wed, Nov 17, 2010 6:26 PM EST
From smart water bottles to workout gear, we've got it all. Check out the best fitness gifts for your buff buddy, no matter where your friend decides to break a sweat.Read More »from 5 Clever Gift Ideas for the Fitness Buff in Your Life
For the Gym Snob: Reebok x Armani Active Wear
For the friend who needs to be dressed to the nines even at the gym, this collaboration between Reebok and Giorgio Armani will have her sweating in style. Croc tank, $85, Harem pant, $95, reebok.com
Related: 33 Ways to Get a Flatter Stomach
For the Yogi: Yantra Mat
While lying on a bed of spikes can seem slightly intimidating, this little mat mimics an acupuncture session, with 8,820 acupressure points to improve circulation and aid the clarity and focus you often reap after meditating. $49, yantraway.com
Related: Scary Ways Stress Can Ruin Your Looks
For the Commuter: Live Well 360 Core Bag
If it takes a plane, train, or automobile to get to your office and lunchtime is the only time you have to get a workout in, this bag makes schlepping your gear a little easier. With
Bargain hunting is so much fun.
- PJ Gach, BettyConfidential.comEverywhere you turn there's another sale. Coming up are two everyone's been waiting for: Black Friday and Cyber Monday. We did some research and gathered up 20 fantastic deals for you. Sit back, relax and plot out how where you're going to spend your hard earned cash.
1. OneStopPlus.com - Get 25 percent off your entire order during the holiday presale on Wednesday, November 24th and on Black Friday. In addition, get up to 60 percent off your entire online purchase and free shipping the entire week of Cyber Monday- November 29th - December 3rd.
2. Express - The sales are in stores and online, they'll open when the mall they're in opens. It can vary from 4 am on. Early birds can take take 40 percent off all items except clearance before noon. After 12, take 30 percent off all items except clearance.
3. Kohls - They're opening at 3 am this year. 10 karat gold, ¼- ct. total weight diamond love knotRead More »from 20 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Steals and Deals
In the latest edition of Black Friday ad leaks, we get a peek at what Target, Costco, Best Buy, and Toys R Us may have in store for our pocketbooks. Break out your shopping lists, and check out the latest ads for Black Friday madness!Related Content:More Black Friday News From Old Navy, Walmart, and
Chestnuts roasting on an open fire. Jack Frost painting on your toes. Yep, the holiday season is here. And with it come some of the year's most fun and fabulous polishes in shades and textures that you'll wish you had a good excuse to wear all year round. Ready to get festive?
Follow BellaSugar on Twitter
Become a Fan of Bella Sugar on Facebook
Source: BellaSugarRead More »from 10 Holiday Polishes Worth Celebrating
- 10 Self-Help Books for the New GenerationMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:38 PM EST
- Do You Have the Most Vivid Memories from Your Life from Age 15 to 25?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 11:35 AM EST
- Is Your Gym Making You Sick?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 10:10 AM EST
- Better Together: 4 Reasons Why I'm Glad My Kids Share a RoomTue, Feb 5, 2013 2:51 PM EST
- Is Lisa Ling's Father a Pothead?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 3:29 PM EST
- Nerding Out in Nature: One Smart Phone. Two Kids. Tons of FunTue, Feb 5, 2013 3:07 PM EST
- PHOTOS: The Best Chevron Wedding DetailsTue, Feb 5, 2013 1:42 PM EST
- Roadblocks to Intimacy--and How to Get Around ThemMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:50 PM EST
- How to Conquer Your 10 Biggest Marriage FearsFri, Feb 22, 2013 3:23 PM EST
- So This Must Be What Santa Claus Drinks on VacationSat, Dec 14, 2013 6:10 PM EST
- We've Officially Fused December's Two Most Decadent TreatsSun, Dec 15, 2013 11:09 AM EST
- Gorgeous Graphic Cookies -- No Special Tools (or, Um, Skills) RequiredSun, Dec 15, 2013 11:12 AM EST