From wedges to flats to lace ups, espadrilles are everywhere this summer.
-Beata Cherepakhina, BettyConfidential.com
kate middleton jennifer aniston kate bosworth
Kate Middleton loves her black ones, Jennifer Aniston loves her nude ones and Kate Bosworth loves her white ones. What are we talking about? Espadrilles, of course, celebrities' and our favorite summer shoe.
Espadrilles usually have a canvas or cotton upper and a sole made of rope or material made to look like rope. These puppies have been around since the 14th century and now they're hotter than ever. Available as flats, wedges, and stilettos, they're the perfect shoes for any summer look.
Check out our favorites!
Low heeled espadrilles
1. Dali purple espadrille by Soludos ($26, artisangemsboutique.com)
2. Nina Valise flats in gold ($79, dillards.com)
nina valise espadrille
3. Striped lace up espadrille ($79, toryburch.com)
tory burch flat espadrille
4. Asos Maxi suede tassle fringe loafer with espadrille detail ($68.96, asos.com)
5. Michael Michael Kors Meg espadrille ($48, Michaelkors.com)
meg espadrilleHigh heeled espadrilles
6. Sardinia wedge espadrilles ($118, jcrew.com)
7. BCBGeneration women's Tapis espadrille ($53.48, endless.com)
stuart weitzman espadrille
8. Stuart Weitzman women's Alex espadrille ($365, endless.com)
9. Seychelles Rogers wedge sandal ($89, lastcall.com)
kate spade ole
10. Kate Spade New York Olé sandal ($225.00,nordstrom.com)
Beata Cherepakhina is a regular contributor to BettyConfidential.
Read more at BettyConfidential.com: