These clothes and accessories will make you the center of attention for all the wrong reasons.
-Beata Cherepakhina, BettyConfidential.com
When the Fourth of July comes around, some people get the overwhelming urge to pull out every red, white and blue, stars and striped item they own. While showing your patriotism is nice, too many American flags and sparkles will leave you looking like Uncle Sam's and Wonder Woman's love child. So remember the old adage to "less is more," otherwise someone might mistake you for a part of the décor.
There are ways to look stylish while showing off your American pride (part two coming soon), but these ten tacky items are definitely not the way to go.
1.Venus Twist bandeau top and matching bottom (Top $39, Bottoms $29, venus.com)
2. Western Fashion 4th of July American Flag beret ($37, boutiqueoffbroadway.com)
3. American Flag dress ($49, fantasiawear.com)
4. Americana babe skinny jeans ($42, patriciafield.com)
5. Patriotic sunglasses ($10.99, costumesupercenter.com)
7. Loudmouth Golf Stars and Stripes skort ($75, zappos.com)
8. Red, white, and blue party eyelashes with case ($3.99, buycostumes.com)
9. Betsey patriotic four inch high heel pump ($43, fantasiawear.com)
10. Americana peekaboo crop top ($88, patriciafield.com)
Beata Cherepakhina is one of BettyConfidential's fabulous interns.
More from BettyConfidential.com:
What Your Nails Say About You
We LOVE the Messy Side Braid
Painless Bikini Waxes Do Exist