Still looking for the perfect gift for someone this holiday season? Here are some great gift suggestions for the traveler in your life:
Phone Lens Dial; photo by Photojojo1. Hard to find, but worth the hunt, Cartier's newest parfum, Baiser Vole, comes in a roll-on small enough to fit in your evening clutch.
3. Decoupage trays with luggage label motifs by John Derian …they are so cool, so chic, so vintage.
4. Go Clean travel bags by Flight 001 for your gym gear, laundry, shoes and boots…at last, someone came up with bags large enough to pack a pair of knee high boots in your suitcase. I can finally get rid of the plastic bags from the drugstore!
5. The Canon Powershot S100 is the oh-so-perfect compact point and shoot camera guaranteed to take great pictures each time. I would gift this to myself!
Luxe City Guides6. Luxe City Guides should be your 'go to' resource for shopping and style tips in Asia, Europe and, most recently, key U.S. cities. They are cleverly written and small enough to stuff in your stocking.
7. For calorie-free macarons, check out Judith Leiber's party crystal pillboxes inspired by this iconic confection. Choose from 14 flavors - I mean colors - including champagne, lemon, rose and mint.
Click here for more gift ideas for the traveler in your life...
For more holiday gift ideas, visit Real Simple's website or click below:
- Real Simple Home Editor Danielle Claro: 'Everyone Loves Food Gifts'
- Carson Kressley's Real Simple Holiday Gift Tips
- The Best Makeup Gifts to Give From L'Oreal Paris
- For more daily expert updates, follow genConnect on Twitter and Facebook.
- To stay on top of the latest contributions from experts: Sign Up for genConnect.
Jody has over 30 years of experience traveling the globe seeking out the latest hotspots and destinations for her prestigious clients, and she has been on the Condé Nast Traveler Specialist list for 10 years running. Visit her website for more information.