Fans voted for their favorite bands, now you can vote on the outfits!
- PJ Gach, BettyConfidential.comNancy O'Dell and Trace Adkins co-hosted the first annual American Country Awards last night in Las Vegas. Illusionist Criss Angel presented the award for Video Visionary Award to Toby Keith. There were a couple of odd moments, like anytime Jeff Dunham had a comedic break. Those bits were painful, not funny. Trace kept mentioning that they were running short on time and at one point told the audience, "shut up! We're running over," complained about his loose suit and then introduced Reba. It was all just a tad surreal. Keith Urban was introduced as "a man who sells Girl Scout cookies." I mean, Carrot Top was there wearing a Stetson!
It was much more fun to look at the dresses, like Carrie Underwood's flame red Georges Chakra than to listen to odd intros and bad comedy. Carrie won six awards, including the first ever American Country Awards Artist of the Year. Lady Antebellum won four. For the complete list of winners, visit The American Country Awards site.
Read on for our best and worst celeb looks of the evening. Don't forget to vote on who you loved and who needed to change their outfit!
1. Laura Bell Bundy looked adorable in a sparkly beaded and sequined cocktail dress. Do you love it or hate it?
2. iCarly star and country singer Jennette McCurdy wore a silver leather and black velvet one-shoulder dress. There's something that just doesn't work here- is it the hair? Should it be up? Or is the dress too "old" for this 18 year old?
3. Carrie Underwood magically fused Old Hollywood glam with country sass with this red Georges Chakra gown, Rene Caovilla gold heels, matching clutch and Coomi earrings.
4. Jewel's come a long way from her neo-hippie days. She's wearing Paule Ka's 2010 RTW sheer organza dress. The top is rather see-through, maybe a bit more than she intended?
5. Is it me, or does The Band Perry (Neil Perry, Kimberly Perry, and Reid Perry) look like escapees from a Renn Faire?
6. Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco walked the red carpet in a strapless Grecian-style gown. She looked fab, but would have looked better with her hair up.
7. It looks like a disco ball exploded on Meghan Linsey of Steel Magnolia. If you want to touch up your lipstick, you won't have to dig for a mirror.
8. Hmm, did singer Shea Fisher leave square dance practice early to make it to the show? It's a shame she didn't change.
9. Co-host Nancy O'Dell looks smokin' hot in this black leather mini. She could have rocked it even better if she wore a different pair of heels.
10. Hilary Scott of Lady Antebellum rocked a scarlet patterned strapless gown and covetous Rene Caovilla multi colored Swarovski crystal wooden platform heels.
Who do you think was best dressed at the American Country Awards?
PJ Gach is the Senior Editor: Style + Beauty at BettyConfidential.
To read more from BettyConfidential:
Sparkle and Shine! 20 Ways to Rock the Sequin Trend
- He Said, She Said: Why Don't Guys Buy Drinks at the Bar Anymore? (VIDEO)
10 Hot Gifts for Your Sex Life
- Mean Betty on Chelsea Handler's Fat Mouth!