Show off your midriff with the hottest summer trend!
-Bethany Bassler, BettyConfidential.com
zoe kravitz, hayden riri
Celebrities such as Rihanna, Whitney Port and Zoe Kravitz are baring it all in their short tight crop tops. With abs like theirs, who can blame them? However, some celebs like Hayden Panettiere, Audrina Patridge and Ashley Tisdale prefer their crop tops a little looser with a rock edge. If any of these still make you feel uncomfortable, then consider layering a long tank underneath, or pair it with high waisted shorts, pants or skirts.
Check out our picks from daring to conservative:
nicky hilton crop
1. Heartloom bohemian fringe crop top ($99, boutiquetoyou.com). Nicky Hilton shows off her fringe benefits with super style.
2. Nation LTD Cozumel crop top in Bellini ($43.50, pinkmascara.com). Hayden Panettiereshows us how to pull off the crop top trend without baring too much skin.
ashley tisdale crop
3. Free People lace cropped tank in charcoal combo ($118, singer.com). Ashley Tisdalerocks this crop top with zipper detail in the back.
sass and bide
4. Sass & Bide Ava Grace cropped top ($232.7, us.asos.com). The graphic print combines Tribal with Op Art images.
scribble heart top
5. Scribble heart crop by Illustrated People ($40, us.topshop.com). Show your love!
ashley tisdale audrina patridge whitney port
6. WILDFOX golden unicorn slasher tee ($64, planetblue.com). Have a taut tummy? Show it off in this top.
wildfox unicorn top
7. Need Supply Co. cropped terry ($40, needsupply.com). Nautically sexy.
need supply crop
8. Lauren Moshi Barbie crop top with hang loose graphic ($88, bloomingdales.com). Wham! Bam! Cool comic book style art.
9. Silky loose crop tank ($32, americanapparel.com). Comes in six shades: black, crème, coral, khaki, peacock (shown) and chalk blue.
american apparel crop
10. Otis & Maclain floral crop top ($115, farfetch.com). Not for the sweet.
otis and maclain
Tell us: Will you bare your tummy or cover it up with layers?
Bethany Bassler is a working actress, writer and director. She's worked with celebrities such as Charlize Theron, Jamie Kennedy and Wanda Sykes. Working in this world of high- cost beauty inspired her to unearth fashions that everyone can afford. Check out her website-CelebrityDress4Less.com.Read more at BettyConfidential.com: