By Pia Bhattacharya, SELF Magazine
Tis' the season for hot chocolate by the fire, snuggly sweaters and scrumptious desserts. Because we love our tasty treats, here's a quick recipe for a deliciously sweet sugar cookie body scrub. It'll leave you with smooth, polished,
skin--and it smells good enough to eat!
What you need:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. nutmeg
- 2 tbsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. ginger
What to do:
- Mix together all of the ingredients in a bowl, except for the vegetable oil.
- Pour in the vegetable oil a little at a time, stirring the mixture as you go.
- When finished, the consistency should be thick and all ingredients should be completely mixed in. It should smell just like a sugar cookie!
Whip up a few jars of this sweet-smelling scrub at once. Add bows and a label and you've got some great stocking-stuffers!
More From SELF:
- Check out these superfoods for flatter abs
- Find out your cancer fate, here
- Hungry? Try one of these 30 healthy snacks
- Lose weight faster: 6 days to get slim
- Want Bridget Moynahan's sexy legs? We've got her workout
Photo Credit: Condé Nast Digital Studio