Whether you're heading out this Halloween weekend, or you're preparing for the holiday season (hello, mistletoe!) your outfit isn't quite complete without a set of truly kissable lips. So prep your puckers with our list of pouty favorites:
1. Exfoliate your lips in the shower to rid them of dry skin.You can do this gently with a washcloth, or your toothbrush. Don't scrub too hard, or you'll aggravate your already chapped lips. We recommend Smashbox Emulsion Lip Exfoliant ($18, sephora.com).
2. Post-shower, prep your lips with a moisturizing lip balm to prevent drying them out. We love Philosophy's Kiss Me Tonight lip therapy ($20, nordstrom.com). Also, don't forget to pick up Jack Black's Intense Therapy Lip Balm for your guy - he'll love the manliness of the packaging, but you'll love his very kissable lips even after the first use.
3. No guy can resist a set of plumped lips. Use DuWop's Lip Venom ($16, shop.duwop.com) to naturally enhance the color and shape of your lips without going under the knife.
4. Whether you're a lipstick or lip gloss type of girl, men find a red lip (and rosy cheeks!) irresistible. Dior Rouge Replenishing Lipcolor in Celebrity Red ($28, saks.com) will not only make you stand out, but it might help score you a little action too.
4. Don't forget to add some shine to your pucker with e.l.f.'s Super Glossy Lip Shine Box Set of 5 very kissable glosses ($5, eyeslipsface.com).
Reprinted with permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.