AP Photo/Charles Dharapak; EPA/MICHAEL REYNOLDS / EPA POOL /LANDOVWhile President Barack Obama and Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney fought with words at the first presidential debate last night, we took notice of a different match-up-the looks worn by wives First Lady Michelle Obama and Ann Romney. Obama wore a geometric-print blouse under a bright blue dress-and-jacket combo from the Preen's fall 2011 collection-a label designed by Brits Justin Thornton and Thea Bregazzi-while Romney opted for a sleek white two-piece suit and classic two-strand pearls. Which look did you like better? Rock the vote by picking your favorite in the poll.
• More on Michelle Obama and Ann Romney's Debate Looks
• First Lady Style With Michelle Obama
• Transformation: Michelle Obama
• Our Favorite Michelle Obama Looks
• First Lady Fashion: Both Sides of the Pond