Not even Michael Kors could avoid the jumpsuit trend this spring, offering up his own sporty, nautical twist. Kors' take on the trend calls for a jersey (duh) jumpsuit, a feminine, patent belted waist, and a nautical striped tee. This black and white version is the perfect solution for someone looking for a sportier take on the trend. If you're really bold, add a vinyl sun visor and the season's second most-seen item, round sunglasses, to complete the look. Sporty platinum bob optional.
1) A.P.C. Sailor Top, $80, at apc.fr;
2) Topshop Boutique Collection Jumpsuit, $160, at topshop.com;
3) Spiegel Glossy Patent Belt, $39, at spiegel.com;
4) Rag & Bone Black Patent Lambretta Tote, $675, at eluxury.com;
5) Clinique After Sun Rescue Balm, $20, at saks.com;
6) Bobbi Brown Crystal Lip gloss, $17, at bobbibrowncosmetics.com;
7) Bobbi Brown Sheer Color gloss, $12, at bobbibrowncosmetics.com;
8) Dior Josephine Sunglasses, $208, at otticanet.com;
9) Castaner Tita Platform espadrilles, $315, at net-a-porter.com;
10) Swatch Wind Blocker, $110, at store.swatch.com;
11) American Apparel Vinyl Visor, $10, americanapparel.net
See What America's Favorite Housewife Says About Her Style Kelly Killoren Bensimon Tells All!
Related From StyleCaster:Flower Power Is Back, Check Out These Perfect Digs
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook! Add the StyleCaster Daily Looks Widget!