ZUMApress.com; RAMEY PHOTO; Doug Peters/PA Photos/ABACAPRESS.COM; Paul A. Hebert/GettyTwilight brought in some big bucks! Breaking Dawn - Part 2 grossed $141.3 million in its opening weekend-making in the eight biggest opening weekend opening of all time-as well as $199.6 million internationally. The mega-appeal is due in part to the cast, including Kristen Stewart, who embarked on an around-the-world tour to promote the finale movie in the series and worked with stylist Tara Swennen to pack some of the boldest, brightest, and best outfits we've ever seen her wear. In Berlin, she shined in a gold Elie Saab dress; in Madrid, she glowed in sunny yellow Christian Dior; in London, she wore a black lace and sequin jumpsuit by Zuhair Murad; and in Hollywood, she dazzled in an illusion Zuhair Murad gown.
Plus, See Kristen's best looks ever!
• More of Twilight Premiere Style: Kristen Stewart's Premiere Looks
• Found it: Kristen's Favorite Ring!
• Zuhair Murad on Dressing Kristen
• Kristen's Fuchsia Lip at the L.A. Premiere
• Breaking Dawn Premiere Hairstyles