FabSugarSource: Winterize It: 5 Miniskirt + Tights + Boot Combos to Try Now
Just because it's frigid out doesn't mean your poor little miniskirts have to suffer in the back of your closet. It's time to dust them off and add them to your Winter rotation. How so? By pairing them with tights and boots. But not just any tights and boots - ones that will really elevate your skirts to a whole other level. This is the time to experiment with colors, textures, and prints. We're talking taking your holiday-ready sequin miniskirts and tempering them with gray tights and ankle boots and adding a pop of color to your printed minis via bright-red boots. There's way more amazing combos to try, so check out five miniskirt, tights, and boot outfits we've put together just for you.
- Every girl should have a leather miniskirt in her arsenal. Spice it up for Winter with red tights and gray lace-up booties.
- Who said sequin skirts are only good for the holidays? Wear yours with gray tights and black suede booties to downplay the sparkle.
- What's sexier than a miniskirt with an over-the-knee boot? Just add some dotted tights for a playful twist.
- For a major dose of color, try a bright miniskirt, then temper it with navy tights and taupe boots.
- We love the idea of a printed miniskirt with black opaque tights and punchy red booties - here's what it looks like.
3 Festive Finds - and How to Put Them to Good Use When the Party Is Over
2013 Style Resolution Number 1: Wear More Prints
Follow FabSugar on Twitter
Become a Fan of FabSugar on Facebook