This will make you bloat.You already know it's a good idea to stay away from salty potato chips when you want to avoid belly bloat. But a new report found that other seemingly innocent foods are tripping you up.
By Korin Miller
According to the Center For Disease Control's list of the top 10 sources of sodium, most of us get too much sodium from…bread and rolls. It's not that they contain more salt than potato chips and junk food-we just eat them more because, until now, we didn't realize they had so much sodium in them.
Related: 5 New Ways to Lose Weight
According to the report, these top 10 items make up 44 percent of the sodium we eat every day. Here's the rest of the list:
2. Cold cuts and cured meats
6. Fast-food hamburgers and sandwiches
8. Spaghetti and other pasta dishes
9. Meatloaf and other meat dishes
10. Snacks-potato chips, pretzels, etc.
So, if you're planning to slip into a skintight LBD on Saturday, take a pass on having a pizza night or a burger a few days beforehand. Instead, try a protein-packed salad or a piece of grilled fish.
- Scary Truths Tanning Salons Deny
- 8 Hairstyles Men Love
- 10 Hairstyles That Take 10 Minutes
- 7 Ways to Fall Asleep When You Feel Wired
- What Guys Secretly Think About Your Hair and Makeup