After more disparaging comments from Lululemon's founder, you might be on the hunt for a new go-to brand of athletic wear. If you're not sure where to start, check out these brands that do their best to flatter women of all different shapes and sizes.
- Solow: Solow is one of our favorite brands these days. Its products are cozy, versatile, and perfect for all-day wear. We're loving these eclon leggings with footholes ($99) that remind us of the stirrup leggings of the '80s.
- Moving Comfort: Moving Comfort says its mission is simple: "add a lift to every woman's workout." All of its products are comfortable, functional, and have flattering lines. I'll be rocking my flex hoodie ($39-$65) all Fall long.
- Alo: Once you slip into anything by Alo, it's hard to want to take it off. The soft fabrics are made with a yoga practice in mind, and we love that the company exercises eco-friendly practices. Its line is made from environmentally friendly materials, and its offices are housed in a solar-powered building. We're currently coveting the airbrushed leggings ($70) shown here.
- Lorna Jane: Originally hailing from Australia, Lorna Jane aims to offer sporty, sexy, and stylish designs for every woman. This slim-fit sofie excel top ($76) in a bright green hue is a current fave, and we love its line of inspirational tanks.
- Zobha: Zobha's clothes are comfortable, stylish, and perfect for everyday wear. Whether you're heading to Pilates, yoga, or hitting up a high-intensity class, Zobha has options for your workout needs. This zip-up jacket ($115-$160) paired with these velocity capris ($88) is a cute and stylish look with just the right accents of color.
More from POPSUGAR Fitness: 25 Fitness Gifts Under $25
- Fabletics: We recently chatted with actress Kate Hudson about her newest fashionable endeavor - her new activewear line, Fabletics! From its suki cycle shorts ($30) to even a simple black leon tank ($25), this (relatively) reasonably priced, high-quality line can help you refresh your workout wardrobe without breaking the bank.
- Body Language Sportswear: Based in Southern California, Body Language Sportswear has a perfect mix of wild-patterned picks like these galaxy leggings ($78) and beautiful basics. We also dig its tanks with messages like "Let Your Body Talk" ($27).
- Lolë: Whether you're a runner, cyclist, barre enthusiast, or yogi, Lolë has the perfect outfit for you. This moisture-wicking stanley cardigan ($100) is perfect for a Fall run.
- Oiselle: The runners out there are going to love Oiselle. The clothing always holds up well, regardless of the miles you throw at it. And it doesn't hurt that the designs are lovely to look at, like the bird motif in this seamless running shirt ($66).
- Onzie: To keep you dry all class long, Onzie yogawear is made of material perfect for hot Vinyasa yoga or even the high temperatures in Bikram. These rebellious capri pants ($56) in the pictured skull print would be perfect on the mat.
- MPG: Whether you're a runner, yogi, or a gym rat, MPG has something for you - like this moisture-wicking Annex shirt ($60). You end up feeling so great in all of MPG's clothing that you actually want to work out, no questions asked.