You've watched her kick, leap, and cha-cha her way to fame (in heels no less!). Now steal the moves that give Dancing with the Stars pro Chelsie Hightower strength, grace and a slammin' figure.
Passe to Second Position
Targets: Abs, butt, legs
- Stand with feet together, left hand holding on to a chair back, right arm slightly bent with hand in front of belly. Rise onto toes.
- Bend right knee out to side to bring right toes to left knee.
- Sweeping right arm out to side, extend right leg out to side at hip height; hold for 30 seconds.
- Do 3 to 5 reps. Switch sides and repeat.
MORE CELEB WORKOUTS: How Eva Mendes, Courtenay Cox, and Hilary Swank Stay Fit
Targets: Abs, obliques
- Lie faceup on floor, legs extended, arms by sides.
- Lift shoulders and legs a few inches off floor and bring extended right leg toward chest, grasping calf lightly with both hands.
- Keeping shoulders lifted throughout, switch legs and repeat to complete 1 rep.
- Do 15 to 25 reps.
Dance Off the Weight At Home With These Workout DVDs
Targets: Abs, Obliques
- Stand with feet together facing a wall, elbows slightly bent and palms on wall at shoulder level.
- Lift heels to stand on tiptoes, then, keeping palms planted on wall and head facing forward, pivot on toes to rotate hips left and then right.
- Continue twisting for 1 to 3 minutes.
Get More Celebrity Workout Routines from FITNESS
Get more of Chelsie's favorite exercises, plus behind-the-scenes secrets from DWTS, in the September issue of FITNESS -- on newsstands now!