YumSugarSource: Chocolate, Peanut-Buttery Smoothies to Satisfy Halloween Candy Cravings
Halloween treats have their time and place, but if you feel like you can't turn around without grabbing a handful (or two) of fun-size calorie bombs, then a healthier, more-satisfying option is in order. Enter these smoothies. From chocolate concoctions to frothy shakes, these eight smoothies will satisfy your Halloween candy cravings.
- Reese's Smoothie: Those peanut butter cups are hard to resist. Whip up a batch of this healthy Reese's smoothie and step away from your Halloween candy stash.
- Protein Milk Shake: Make this protein milk shake your own dessert swap with additions like cocoa or flavored protein powders for a customizable sweet treat without the guilt.
- Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie: This 400-calorie peanut butter protein smoothie is a must make for any Reese's fans. It has just the right amount of sweetness and creaminess to satisfy.
- Banana Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie: This smoothie's got a little bit of everything: creamy banana, sweet strawberries, satisfying peanut butter, and a hint of chocolate flavor. Get the recipe here.
More from FitSugar: 10 Moderation Tips to Prevent Overeating at Your Next Meal
- Mint Chocolate Smoothie: Mint and chocolate are a classic combination, but that doesn't mean you should eat an endless supply of Peppermint Patties. This vegan mint chocolate chip shake uses fresh mint and raw cacao nibs to satisfy your cravings.
- Vegan Chocolate Shake: A chocolate shake that's good for you? After you see all the wholesome ingredients that go into this vegan chocolate shake, you'll feel good (and rightfully so) about making this for dessert.
- Cherry Chocolate Mocha Smoothie: Feeling fatigued? Whip up this cherry chocolate mocha smoothie to cure cravings and lethargy in one sip.
- Superwoman Green Smoothie: This creamy chocolate concoction is hiding a few green secrets: the superfoods spinach and spirulina, to be exact. Luckily for your sweet-pining taste buds, this superwoman green smoothie has enough cacao, honey, and frozen berries to satisfy candy cravings.
4 Weight-Loss Rules For Your Morning Meal
3 Ways to Beat Carb Cravings
Breaking Bad (Habits): Not Drinking Enough Water
Follow FitSugar on Twitter
Become a Fan of FitSugar on Facebook