Kourtney Kardashian is already looking HOT in a bikini 4 months after giving birth to her son Mason Disick. How'd she do it? Here's how you can follow Kourt's diet and fitness plan in 10 simple steps to get a gorgeous bod.
Kourtney Kardashian kicked off her weight loss routine with her "Eat-All-Day-Diet." "Don't ever let yourself get to a point when you're really hungry," Kourt told Life & Style magazine. Kourtney makes sure to eat small meals every two to three hours. Her snacks include a handful of almonds and a protein shake, balancing both fiber and protein.
For dinner Kourtney has salmon or chicken with veggies and salad. And she doesn't deprive herself. Kourtney treats herself to a few peanut butter M&Ms to satisfy her sweet tooth.
For more information on how Kourtney did it, check out the latest issue of Life & Style.
Besides sticking to a lean healthy diet Here are Kourt's ten tips that anyone can follow to get bikini ready before summer:
1. Start small. Switch from a calorie filled latte to an espresso. Baby steps made a diet work!
2. Know what works for your body. Kourtney likes the few extra pounds she gained in her booty during her pregnancy (she's no longer jealous of Kim's rear end!!) so she's doing squats to keep that area round and toned.
3. Find a sport you love and run with it. Kourtney loves running so she tries to get outside and pound the pavement as often as she can.
4. Keep your menu fresh. By cutting out processed foods you'll shed pounds more efficiently.
5. Bring a buddy along on your workouts. Kourtney brings along Kim and Khloe for her jogs on the beach.
6. Hydrate to quench hunger pains. Water is a miracle drink. It quenches thirst AND helps you shed pounds.
7. Find tunes to motivate you. Kourtney's iPod Shuffle is full of Michael Jackson.
8. Be nutritious even on the go. Even when she's holding Mason all day, Kourtney turns to QuickTrim shakes for quick but healthy meals on the go.
9. Keep your body guessing. Mix up your workouts every six to eight weeks to avoid boredom and to tone your whole bod.
10. Fit fitness into your busy life. Kourtney breaks out her workout into short spurts throughout the day when she isn't taking care of Mason.