Los Cabos, Mexico. Photo: Getty Images/ Catherine Warren
By Diamon Hall for Cupid's Pulse
Hard work and dedication. Cameras constantly flashing. People relentlessly gossiping. Not to mention, lack of free time and sleep. We must admit, celebrities have very hectic schedules, ones that the typical person probably couldn't handle. Therefore, not only do they desire long and relaxing vacations, but they also deserve them.
Take a look at the top five hot spots that a lot of celeb couples swarm to when it's time for recess:
1. Los Cabos, Mexico: Better known as Cabo, Los Cabos, Mexico is one of the most popular spots for A-listers from Tinseltown to vacation. Offering beachfront villas, indoor and outdoor suites, top-of-the-line restaurants and high-quality spas, this is the perfect place for celebrity couples to be. And to prove it, Gwyneth Paltrow and musician Chris Martin honeymooned in one of the beachfront villas. Other celebrity couples that have visited include Will Smith and wife, Jada Pinkett-Smith and Michael Douglas and wife, Catherine Zeta-Jones.
2. Cannes, France: This popular vacation spot, located on the French Riviera, hosts the annual Cannes Film Festival, which is a pretty big deal to most celebs. This is one of the many places where celebrity couples get to show off their new trends, and add to their collections by shopping at some of the city's luxurious shops. What sizzling celeb couple wouldn't want to be in the midst of all the glitz and glam in Cannes?
3. Vail, Colorado: When celebrity couples are looking to cool off, they hit the slopes in Vail. As if skiing isn't enough fun in itself, the Red Lion in Vail Village lays live music nightly and has therefore earned its reputation as the spot to be after skiing. When it's time to wind down, The Tap Room is the place that all the hot commodities scatter to for martinis. Celebrity couples don't want to miss being cool at these famous ski ruins.
4. Saint Barthelemy: This hot, beautiful vacation spot, more commonly known as St. Bart's, is located in the Caribbean. This island collects so many celebs each year that it has gained the nickname "Hollywood South" by some writers. As if the fact that this romantic island was discovered by Columbus isn't enough reason to visit, celebrity couples can get very intimate at St. Bart's.
5. Aspen, Colorado: Another popular ski resort for the stars is this place. Some even have second homes in Aspen, while others simply vacation there for the holidays. Either way, Aspen has all the celebrity couples attracted to wearing fur coats and cuddling with each other after long ski cycles. The uniquely-named ski trails such as "Buttermilk Mountain" have all the celeb buzz.
Want to vacation like the A-listers? These five hotspots are only a sample of some of the fun and relaxing vacations that they routinely enjoy. Be on the lookout for more of your favorite celebrity couples and their exclusive vacation spots. You'll be surprised!