This might be one of the easiest dessert recipes out there -- the prep time is quick and it only requires two ingredients. Refrigerate the chocolate clusters up to 1 month in an airtight container, but don't be surprised if they're gone a lot earlier.
Yields: 4 dozen
Total Time: 45 min
Cook Time: 10 min
- 8 ounce(s) semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup(s) (8 1/4 ounces) roasted salted almonds
Related: 25 Easy, Homemade Holiday Food Gifts
1. On large cookie sheet, arrange 48 paper or foil mini-muffin or candy cups in a single layer. (Or, line large cookie sheet with waxed paper.)
2. In large microwave-safe bowl, microwave half of chocolate on high 20 seconds. Stir and repeat until chocolate just melts, about 1 minute 20 seconds total. Stir in remaining chocolate until melted. Cool 3 minutes (for a shiny finish).
3. Stir in almonds until evenly coated. With measuring teaspoon, drop 1 spoonful of mixture into mini-muffin cup or onto waxed paper. Repeat with remaining mixture and cups.
4. Refrigerate at least 20 minutes or until set. Chocolate clusters can be refrigerated in an airtight container up to 1 month.
More from Good Housekeeping: