By Woman's Day Kitchen
If you can't decide between pumpkin or pecan pie, why not have both? This dessert offers two of autumn's best flavors. Photo by Mark Thomas/Woman's Day
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 1 hr 10 min
Related: Check out the best peanut butter brands.
Total Fat 24g
Saturated Fat 8g
Total Carbohydrate 49g
Dietary Fiber 3g
• 1 box(es) (37 oz) frozen pumpkin custard pie
• 1 cup(s) pecan halves
• 1/3 cup(s) caramel or butterscotch ice cream topping
• Serve with: whipped cream
Related: Learn about 50 surprising foods under 100 calories.
1. Bake pie as package directs. Spread pecans in a baking pan or a dish and bake or microwave on high, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes or until fragrant and toasted. Arrange in concentric circles on pie. Spoon caramel topping into a small ziptop bag.
2. Just before serving: Snip tip off corner of bag; drizzle pie with topping.
You May Also Like:
6 Tasty Foods for Sensitive Stomachs
8 Calming Foods That Ease Stress
8 Sexy Ways to Burn Calories