If only we could peek into the minds of our significant others and see what they really think of us. Oh wait, maybe not. Either way, it would be nice if our dates came with Magic 8 Balls or Ouija boards to help decipher their behavior, wouldn't it?
Sometimes, we simply have to guess at what our significant other is thinking, which can be particularly difficult at the start of a relationship when you're just getting to know each other.
So let's decode what he means and figure out if he's in love with you! Here are 10 signs that he's in love with you. Yes you!
More from The Stir: Romance Novels Are Too Dangerous For Women
1. He smiles at you. Not just when he's trying to get some.
2. He talks to you for a long, LONG time. Guys aren't usually big talkers ... until they find someone they care about.
3. He cuddles you up. When a guy doesn't love a girl, he won't cuddle her up. When he does, you know there's something there.
4. He genuinely cares about you. He wants to know all about you, your likes and dislikes, your favorite dinner, what makes you laugh.
5. He goes out of his way for you. That extra mile is nothing if it makes you happy.
More from The Stir: Supporting Your Sweetie Equals More Time in the Sack
6. Those quirks you find annoying, well, he thinks they're awesome. So what if you hate that you go crazy without having enough hand-soap, or have a Diet Coke habit worthy of an intervention? He thinks you're great just as you are.
7. The chemistry is incredible. You're both on the same page, you think alike, and when you're together, the heat is incredible.
8. He loves spending time with you. It doesn't matter what you're doing, so long as you're together.
9. He'll compromise for you. Sure, you both want things your own way, but suddenly, he's willing to cave on things that once mattered.
10. He starts making plans for the future. With you.
More from The Stir: 5 Things Men Do in Summer That Are a Major Turn Off
How do you know that your significant other loves you?
Image via KSDigital/Flickr
More from The Stir: