With the end of scorching summer weather, it's time to embrace the upcoming fall season with these sweet, silly, and sexy tips for autumn romance. Get your calendar out and schedule in some of these ideas - and even as the air gets chilly - your love life will keep heating up.
Related: Clothes That Signal You Want Sex Now
- Take a Drive ... in the country to check out the colors of the changing leaves. Pull off for a scenic hike or picnic.
- Decorate Your Bedroom ... with bundles of fall flowers. Your room will smell and feel fresh, and the colors will create a warm, relaxing, romantic glow.
- September 8 ... is "Bald is Beautiful Day"! But you can celebrate smoothness all month long by trying a daring Brazilian bikini wax.
- After Midnight ... Bundle up and head outside. Have sex under the moonlight. The cool night air will feel great but your warm breath and bodies will keep you toasty.
- Wake Your Husband Up ... with a cup of coffee and the paper. Tell him he is to stay in bed for as long as his heart desires. (He'll probably pull you back in to be with him.)
- It's a Great Time for Nesting ... so make your bedroom a sacred retreat. Banish overhead lighting and create mood with sconces, table lamps, and candles. (And if you're really in the mood, there are some candles that work double duty.)
Related: Date Night Beauty Essentials
- October 20 ... is Miss American Rose Day. Celebrate by sprinkling rose petals in a trail leading to your bed. Spread handfuls of petals between the sheets too.
- It's Never Too Early ... to start planning your sexy Halloween costume. Be a naughty nurse, a French maid, or a cowgirl who lassos her man - have your own private rodeo!
- Be Silly with Your Man ... Head to a Halloween store or wig shop and buy wigs for each other. Of course, the next step is to wear them in bed. It'll feel like you're making love to a new person, but you aren't cheating - you're just laughing and having fun!
- Buy a Couple of Pumpkins ... Take them home and have a carving contest. Save the seeds to roast later - they may even boost your libido!
- Have a Very Happy Halloween ... by keeping the costumes on while you do the deed! (Haven't you always wanted to get busy with a gladiator...or even Spider-Man, for that matter?)
Related Articles From Redbook:
26 Fun, Cheap Date Ideas
How Your Man's Profession Impacts His Lovemaking Style
Let's Do It: Secret Sex Codes
Foreplay Moves You'll Both Love
Get More on Love, Family & Fashion - Subscribe to Redbook & Save up to 82%!
Reprinted with permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.