by Marissa Gold
Getty Images When I first saw Chris Hemsworth in Thor, my brain was confused as to how someone can be that hot. Then, when I started seeing pictures of Chris Hemsworth in real life, carrying around his cute little baby, my brain pretty much exploded.
We're all going to be seeing a lot of Chris Hemsworth this fall because his new movie Rush hits theaters today, and Thor: The Dark World comes out November 8. And wherever Chris Hemsworth goes, his wife Elsa Pataky goes too. And that brings me to the subject of this post.
Naturally, when you are happily married to one of the hottest men in Hollywood, people are going to be curious about you. I expected Pataky would be hot, but I didn't expect to find out that she may also have mythical powers. She's been adored by not one, not two, but three famous men and basically seems like the coolest person ever. Let me explain:
See more: 8 Workout Moves for a Toned Body in Two Weeks
* Pataky is 37. Seven years older than Hemsworth, 30. He doesn't care. (Point one for the thirtysomethings!)
* As if being with one total smokeshow wasn't enough, Pataky previously dated Olivier Martinez, yet another most-wanted male of our generation. TWO! But it doesn't end there.
* Before meeting Martinez, Pataky dated Adrien Brody pretty seriously. THREE! For her birthday, he BOUGHT HER A CASTLE. A castle. I'm not kidding, a legit castle.
* Hello! Magazine Canada did a whole spread on the lovebirds and their castle back in 2008, and Brody reportedly gushed about Pataky, "The first time I saw her I was completely spellbound."
See more: The 10 Prettiest Hair, Nail and Makeup Looks for Fall 2013
* Hemsworth also isn't shy about gushing over Pataky, and reportedly told the Daily Mail, "She's always smiling. She's a lot of fun to be around."
* If you were wondering just how fun she is to be around, here she is enjoying a waterslide off the side of a yacht in St. Bart's last year, looking better in a bikini than most (non-pregnant) 21-year-olds do.
When you add up all of these facts, Elsa Pataky is pretty much the boss of everyone. As a virtually unknown Spanish actress, she quietly moved in and started dating some of the most desirable men in the business. And now she's married to one who is seven years younger. And she has a baby. And a castle?
Did you know any of these facts about Pataky before today? Are you as mystified by her as I am? Let me know if you were surprised about anything!
More from Glamour:
10 Things He's Thinking When You're Naked
25 Celebrity Hairstyles That Will Make You Want Bangs
10 Wardrobe Essentials Every Woman Should Own
15 Hair-Color Makeover Ideas to Try in 2013
by Marissa Gold