Yeah yeah, we know that living your life and being happy is the best revenge. But these Cosmo-approved methods are much more fun...
1. Wait until you know he's dining with a new date, then call the restaurant and ask them to tell him that "his mother is on the phone and wants to know when he'll be home."
2. Start a blog called "Hilarious Things I Found in My Ex's Trash." Gain notoriety...and eventually land a book deal.
3. When you go over to his place to claim your assorted belongings, ask to use the bathroom...then squeeze out his shampoo and refill the bottle with Nair.
4. Pay a pregnant friend to pee on a stick that you leave for him with a "Thanks for nothing" note attached.
5. You know his best friend - the guy he can't live without? Show up at his apartment wearing only a trench coat.
6. Decorate his car with a bumper sticker that declares "Small Penis Onboard."
Have you ever taken revenge on an ex? Leave your confession below!
More from Cosmopolitan.com:Why Guys Dump Girls They Dig
How to Survive Life's Sucker Punches
What Men Still Don't Understand About Women
Cheap and Easy Ways to Get Happy
Want More Sex & Love Advice? Subscribe to Cosmo and save up to 71%!
Reprinted with permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.