TresSugarSource: 7 Romantic Winter Date Ideas
As the seasons change, so do your date options. Since the days of playful picnics or long walks on the beach are behind us, it's time to find ways to get romantic with your man when the weather outside is frightful. Whether you go see a play, visit a museum, or just go out for drinks, there are lots of ways to enjoy a date night out (or in) during the Winter months. Here some cold-weather date ideas to get you started!
- Coffee at a Cafe: It seems as though coffee dates have gone extinct, but spending time in a warm cafe when it's cold outside is a perfect way to get to know someone. Skip the to-go cup and talk the afternoon away while watching the window fog up!
- Cook Dinner Together: Cooking at home is not only easier on the bank account than going out, but it gives you a chance to do something together, as a couple. Set the mood with a little music, some candles, a nice bottle of wine, and enjoy a quiet night at home.
- Play a Board Game: Dust off your old board games and have a game night. Wake up your competitive side and if you're feeling extra feisty, suggest a round of strip poker!
More from TresSugar: 14 Celebs Who Found Love With "Normal" People
- Go Ice Skating : Even if you don't live by Rockefeller Plaza, I'll bet there's an ice skating rink near by. Embrace the season and bring out the kid in each other.
- Go to a Sporting Event: Most professional Winter sports have enclosed venues so can catch a basketball, hockey, or football game - I'm sure your date would love the idea!
- Go to a Book Reading: Go to a book reading at your local bookstore or cafe. You'll be entertained and have plenty of things to talk about on your way home.
- Build a Snowman: If you feel like braving the cold, build a snowman together. There's no better way to enjoy the elements of Winter!
How Many People Should You Date Before Settling Down?
5 Reasons to Be Thankful You're in a Relationship
5 Reasons to Be Thankful You're Single at the Holidays
Follow TresSugar on Twitter
Become a Fan of TresSugar on Facebook