Do you want to feel that rush of first love again? Do you want to feel the tingle of a junior high crush? Do you want to "extend foreplay" like all the sexperts tell you to but you keep running out of things to do? Do you want to go on a date night but are just too freakin' tired to plan anything on a Friday night? Then head to the movies tonight -- anything R-rated or above so there are no whining kids in the audience -- grab a seat in the back row, and make out like teenagers. Allow yourself to do anything you would have let yourself do back in early high school -- when you weren't sure you wanted to go "all the way" with your boyf/girlf, but the one thing you did know for sure was that you couldn't keep your hands off them. Hold hands all the way home, stopping for ice cream and making out whenever there's a red light. Finally, jump each other's bones the moment you walk in the door, like the fully mature, going-all-the-way grownups that you are.
More from EM & LO:
- Em & Lo's Worst Ever Rom Coms
- Em & Lo's Top 10 Overrated Rom Coms
- Em & Lo's Top 10 Old School Rom Coms
- Em & Lo's Top 10 Overlooked Rom Coms
- Em & Lo's Top 10 Alt Rom Coms A.K.A. Chick Flicks Guys Dig
- Em & Lo's Top 10 Classic Romantic Comedies
- Poll: Picking Each Other's Zits... True Love or Truly Disgusting?
- Poll: What Do You Think About Threesomes?
- Wise Guys: What Do Men Think About When They Fantasize?
- Wise Guys: What's a Good Valentine's Day Present for a Guy?
photo by _StaR_DusT_