Just when you thought you knew everything about New Moon stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, we dug up 7 little-known facts straight from the actors themselves, who told us just how close they are in a recent interview and played our version of the newlywed game. They spill their true feelings about life in the constant spotlight, women borrowing guys' clothes, and the truth about their relationship.
- Kristen on what's sexy "I think it's sexy when chicks wear black slouchy trousers -- fitted, but slouchy. I look at designer clothes on Rob and I'm like, 'I want those pants, man.'"
- Rob on anonymity "I kind of wish people didn't know who I am, that I could just lie, say I'm a speechwriter for Obama. This is what I said before Twilight. And then Obama came along and picked up all these young writers. I found out this guy, Jon Favreau -- who's not the actor Jon Favreau -- is writing for him. And I was like, 'Wow, I wonder if the people who thought I was bull s---ting at the time are like, 'Oh my god. That guy! That kid who was drunk in some bar actually wrote the health care bill!'"
- Kristen on acting "Anything that I do for work, I'm nervous about. If I'm not nervous about it, then I shouldn't be doing it."
- Rob on driving "My dad's a car dealer, but I grew up in London, so I always say I don't drive…I get driven. I got a driving lesson in Oregon, and then I bought a car in L.A. and I basically learned how to drive by people honking at me. I'm terrible at driving."
- Rob on laundry "In London, doing the washing was a bi-annual thing, a giant mission. Me and my flatmate had BMX [bikes] and we'd have two of them and this massive laundry sack, a convoy."
- Kristen on stature "I'm 5'6". I feel like I should be taller. I feel like I'm smaller than my mental stature. I should be 5'10". 5'10" would be very good."
- Rob on dancing He says dancing makes him nervous. "I used to be really good, but then something happened in my brain."
Do you plan to see New Moon -- and are you rooting for Jacob or Edward?
Must-See Photos of Rob and Kristen
The Truth About Robert and Kristen's Relationship
The Hottest Holiday Gifts This Season
Great Gifts Under $100
Looking for More on Fashion, Beauty, and Shopping? Subscribe to Harper's Bazaar!
Reprinted with Permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.