It's not a big secret that men and women can get on each other's nerves, so let's talk about the ways it happens most.
See more: Swimsuits That Make You Look 10 Pounds Thinner
A recent survey by British company Dr. Beckmann of 2,000 men and women asked them to indicate what gets on their nerves about the opposite sex. The top 5 answers for each gender aren't too surprising, but that doesn't make them untrue.
What annoys men about women:
1. When we say I'm fine, but we're not.
2. When we talk too much.
3. When we constantly ask what men are thinking.
4. When we cry to win arguments.
5. When we refuse to say sorry, even when we're wrong.
See more: 7 Signs of True Love
Admittedly, I frequently commit numbers 1, 2 and 4 (not on purpose; I'm just kind of a crier!), although I have a feeling some jerks think any talking a woman does is too much.
What annoys women about men:
1. When they don't listen properly.
2. When they don't put the toilet seat down.
3. When they leave toe nail clippings and beard shavings around.
4. When they have friends we don't like.
5. When they hog the remote.
See more: 10 Things He's Thinking When You're Naked
OK yes, the toilet seat thing is an overdone cliche, but still, some of these annoy me-especially the listening thing! But I am happy to say I've never had a guy who left his toe nail clippings around. GROSS.
Do any of these things annoy you? Do you commit any of the womanly offenses? What would you add to either list?
More from Glamour:
50 Things Men Really Want (But Are Afraid to Ask For)
Cute Summer Dresses for Every Occasion (Under $150!)
10 Types of Sex to Try at Least Once
What Your Hair Says About You (According to Guys)