Source: Five Tips For Bathing a Baby
When the nurse bathes your baby with one arm in the hospital sink, it's no big deal. But, once you get home and have to scrub your slippery lil bug yourself, a small panic can set in. And, the task is just as slippery as your tot ages so we've rounded up five helpful items that make washing your wee one easier so you both can enjoy tub time!
- Puj Baby Bathtub: Baby will fit snug as a bug in any bathroom sink with the Puj Baby portable foam tub.
- Munchkin Tub: Make bath time fun with this inflatable quacking friend for your tot that also has a temperature sensor.
- Shampoo Rinse Cup: This plastic pitcher holds up to 48 oz. and has a soft rubber panel to shield tiny faces from soap bubbles and water while rinsing locks.
- Bath Sponge: Cushion your cutie's small body by lining their plastic tub with a soft and affordable bath sponge
- Spa Tub: Bathe your babe upright - the European way - with a good soak in the Spa Baby.
Six Bath Time Goods to Get Kids Clean
America Standard Fun Baths: Ga Ga or Gag
5 Things Mom Should Warn the Babysitter About
Follow LilSugar on Twitter
Become a Fan of LilSugar on Facebook