These subtly spooky songs will get everyone in the spirit. We've done the Mash; we've done the Monster Mash. And we'd like to avoid another year of having it stuck in our heads.
By Justine Lorelle Blanchard
- Lil' Red Riding Hood by Sam the Sham & the Pharoahs
- Somebody's Watching Me by Rockwell
- Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon
- Black Magic Woman by Fleetwood Mac
- Thriller by Michael Jackson
- Boris the Spider by The Who
- It's Halloween by The Shaggs
- My Moon My Man by Feist
- Spooky by The Atlanta Rhythm Section
For more Halloween party ideas, check out this hour-by-hour party guide.
More from Cookie:
These tasty lunch-box staples are kid-tested and nutritionist-reviewed.
Sex and the American Dad
Raising a family can take the sex right out of a relationship. You might think it's a nagging little worry--but to him, it's a full-blown emergency.
Cookie helps you find deals and the best online sales on the Web every week.
- Give the Gift of Cookie Magazine - Just $1 an issue!