Being pregnant has its ups and downs. Real women share what they loved about living with a bump.
1. "The sex was awesome. Not only did it feel amazing with all the extra blood in the lady-bits zone, but it felt more special and more fun - the newness of pregnancy, not needing birth control, plus giant boobs. Awesome." - Taylor N., 26
2. "Not having to suck in my gut when having my picture taken… or at any other time." - Katherine C., 32
Related: 5 Dresses Every Woman Should Own
3. "Not needing to buy tampons for a whole year." - Marion V., 32
3. "Guilt-free naps, guilt-free Cheeto-eating, guilt-free bitchiness." - Melissa G., 35
4. "Knowing my body was doing the most productive thing it could do, even when I was lying on the couch watching Keeping Up With the Kardashians." - Teresa D., 35
Related: REDBOOK'S Top Beauty Products for 20
5. "I loved that people gave me major props for doing ordinary things: carrying my own groceries, combing my hair, wearing shoes that were not orthopedic slip-ons, putting on lip gloss…" - Nicci M., 35
6. "I liked getting catcalled from behind, only to turn around with a big smile and my giant belly and watch the guy's face disappear into his collar!" - Catherine P., 41
Read more: Pregnancy Confessions - Real Woman Share the Ups and Downs of Being Pregnant - Redbook
More from REDBOOK:
20 Ways to Spice Up Date Night
40 Hottest Sex Tips Ever
- 10 Ways to Beat Bloating
- How to Style Bangs
- Get More on Love, Family & Fashion - Subscribe to REDBOOK & Save Up to 84%!
Connect with REDBOOK:
- Become our Fan on Facebook
- Sign Up for REDBOOK's Free Weekly Newsletter
- Follow Us on Twitter
- Enter to Win FREE Daily Prizes
Reprinted with permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.