1. The eye-catching print of this Oilily floral diaper bag is adorable and girly, but the bag is super practical: it comes with a stroller strap and a changing pad.
2. This isn't actually a diaper bag - it's an amazing organizer that turns your purse into a diaper bag. It's the perfect size for diapers, wipes, some cream and a toy or two, and the pattern is great to boot.
3. There's a reason moms can't get enough of Petunia Pickle diaper bags. This bag comes in tons of pretty prints and can be worn over one shoulder or backpack-style to ease an aching back.
4. Even though this LeSportsac baby bag actually looks like a diaper bag - which we don't usually love - we're making an exception for the adorable print, functional shape, and just-right strap length.
5. This quilted diaper bag in fashion-forward gray is versatile enough to match all your spring and summer outfits, and no more cutesy than your average oversized tote.