7 Winter Cocktails
It's chilly, the relatives may be dropping in and out uninvited, and you have a few extra days off from this holiday season. These circumstances call for a little treat to yourself in the form of a winter cocktail. Keep warm with mulled wine, or ring in the new year with this holiday sparkler . Regardless of the occasion, we've got 7 cocktails to get you through this blustery time of year. Brought to you from the spirited home cooks' community at Food52.
More from Food52
All About Cocktail Bitters
How to Pour Wine Like a Pro
Got a question in the kitchen? The FOOD52 Hotline is here to help!
1 - 4 of 55
POPULAR TEAM MOM STORIES
- Team Mom - Fri, Feb 14, 2014 1:00 PM EST
- Team Mom - Fri, Feb 28, 2014 3:03 PM EST
- Team Mom - Mon, Feb 24, 2014 2:19 PM EST
- Team Mom - Tue, Feb 18, 2014 1:00 PM EST
- Team Mom - Fri, Feb 21, 2014 5:51 PM EST