- Fri, Apr 11, 2014 11:57 AM EDT | Commentsby Maura Brannigan
Michelle Williams-currently starring in a new Broadway revival of Cabaret-has returned to Louis Vuitton as the girlish, fresh face of the brand's spring accessories line after starring in its fall ads last season. Shot by Peter Lindbergh and styled by Carine Roitfeld, the new slew of campaign images feature the 33-year-old actress posing with this season's range of handbags, luggage and accessories while, in many images, pants-less and barefoot. After all, it's the bags that are the important focal point here, people. There's also a brand-new handbag in the mix-the Lockit, which was inspired by an archival in-house design from 1958-that has been added to the collection's lineup of revamped mainstays.
To see Michelle Williams' leggy Louis Vuitton spring campaign, click through the slideshow above.
- Fri, Apr 11, 2014 11:31 AM EDT | Commentsby Maura Brannigan
Vitamin D-packed weather aside, there's a reason Los Angeles is a city so prominently filled with people from all corners of the globe. Along with the city's classic, easygoing mentality comes an appropriately easygoing local style-and wonderfully worn-in vintage jeans are considered a closet classic.
However, it can be extremely difficult to actually find that pair of perfectly vintage denim-a sartorial hole which J.Crew clearly picked up on and filled accordingly.
Enter Point Sur Denim, J.Crew's new collection of slightly slouchy, cool-girl premium jeans that come impressively pre-worn-in and in a variety of uncannily vintage washes. They're made in LA, too, with all details entirely created by hand.
Click through the gallery above to get to know Point Sur Denim for yourself, and to shop the line's first six styles straight from JCrew.com.
- Fri, Apr 11, 2014 10:28 AM EDT | CommentsShort on square inches? Dream big with these smart decorating solutions. There's no stopping small-space dwellers from dreaming big. Really BIG. Put those premature plans for renovating, moving, or admitting defeat on hold. A little ingenuity can make a huge impact on just about any room. Yep, that means the tiny ones, too.
- Thu, Apr 10, 2014 7:11 PM EDT | CommentsBy: Ivy Jacobson for TheKnot.com
There's at least one time in a celebrity's life when they aren't the star of the show, and that's at their sibling's wedding - but even then, they still manage to gorgeously stand out. Hey, it's good to have camera-ready bridesmaids, right? In honor of National Siblings Day, we rounded up eight of our favorite ladies who look just as pretty on an aisle runner as they do on a red carpet:
Like us on Facebook: Facebook.com/theknot
Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/theknot
© 2013 The Knot. All rights reserved.
- Thu, Apr 10, 2014 5:39 PM EDT | CommentsKelly Connor
A picture may be worth a thousand words, but emoji must be worth at least a million. Here we show you how to channel your favorites: Go ahead, express yourself!
See more from Vogue:
Inside Sarah Jessica Parker's New York City Home
10 Best Beauty Looks for All Ages
Michelle Obama's Best-Dressed Moments
Dress Like the Stars of Your Favorite Oscar-Nominated Movies
- Thu, Apr 10, 2014 6:13 PM EDT | CommentsBy: Ivy Jacobson for TheNest.com There's an art to relaxing in your bathroom, and Serena Williams and Lauren Conrad are two celebs who know how to make their time in the tub count.
"I take a bath at least once a week," Lauren tells People of her Laguna Beach home, where she can smell the salt water from the ocean. "I wanted a romantic feeling in my bathroom."
Bubble baths are Serena's preferred way to relax in her favorite room when she's not hard at work on the tennis court. "I designed the bay windows around the tub to accentuate [the bathroom]," Serena says. "It really makes the room."
Even if you don't live near the ocean, you can unwind with these relaxing and romantic products:
Like us on Facebook: Facebook.com/thenest
Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/thenest
© 2013 The Nest. All rights reserved.
- Wed, Apr 3, 2013 5:46 PM EDT | CommentsBy Tara Rasmus, Refinery29
The most important aspect of your beauty routine may surprise you. While you may be used to putting your energy into searching for the perfect foundation or your secret-weapon lipstick, you may want to be focusing on the two small things that add the most structure and definition to your face: your eyebrows.
RELATED: Losing Your Hair? Here's Why It Happens, And How To Cope
"Brows can play a huge role in widening the eyes, narrowing the face, and drawing attention away from certain features - and enhancing others," says "brow architect" Tiffany Reicosky of Browhaus in NYC. "The brow shape will depend on a person's face shape, working to enhance a particular facial feature." Whether your visage is round, square or heart-shaped, rest assured: There is a brow shape that will work perfectly for you."
Click through to see six stars who are rocking the absolute best brow shape for their faces, and get Reicosky's tips on how to get the look right for your face.
More from Refinery29:
5 Simple, Easy Ways To Bust Out Of A Bad Mood
Breaking Out? Here Are The Top Acne-Causing Foods
4 Healthy And Tasty Smoothies To Make Now!
Do You Drink Too Much? Here's The Surprising Truth
- Wed, Apr 2, 2014 10:16 AM EDT | Comments
- Thu, Apr 10, 2014 4:09 PM EDT | Commentsby Elana Fishman
In a girl's life, there are a select few occasions when it's considered completely appropriate to go all out with a truly spectacular dress. Her wedding day comes to mind, of course, and maybe her Sweet 16. Prom night, however, is certainly at the tip-top of that short list of special events.
There's a lot to consider when choosing a prom dress-mini, midi or maxi? Playful print or monochromatic? Sleeveless or strapless? But one thing's for sure: getting the opportunity to wear any of the exquisite, extravagantly expensive dresses in the gallery above would make any girl's petty prom concerns melt away in an instant. Yep, they're that incredible. Click through above to browse through decadently dreamy prom dresses we'd snap up ASAP-you know, if money were no object and we were still in high school.
- Wed, Apr 9, 2014 5:15 PM EDT | CommentsWe all know fashion is cyclical, but who would have thought '90s fads like chokers and Hypercolor shirts would return so soon? No matter how absurd, every tween closet staple seems to have come back around again (thankfully with a more stylist twist). See how these old trends stack up against their new iterations. By Joanna Douglas, Yahoo Shine Senior Fashion and Beauty Editor
- At Home - 1 hour 11 minutes ago
- Pets - 2 hours 43 minutes ago
- Pets - 4 hours ago
- Healthy Living - 6 hours ago
- Healthy Living - 6 hours ago