- Thu, Mar 27, 2014 12:17 PM EDT | Comments
Ladylike no longer, pearls are popping up in the most unexpected of places: on bags, shoes, and, of course, earrings. Here are our ten favorite pearly pieces to buy now.
More from W:
- Mon, Mar 24, 2014 1:40 PM EDT | CommentsTired of living in a neutral color palette? A quick fix is easy - choose one bold color and find ways to integrate it in your decor. The domino editors put together a round up of the best accent colors they've seen and examples of how to bring the style into your home.
- Thu, Mar 27, 2014 11:30 AM EDT | CommentsIf this is a dog's life we want to be living it! The domino editors collected their favorite high-style pups from the archives that look like they enjoy their view as much as we do.
- Thu, Mar 27, 2014 10:59 AM EDT | CommentsBy Kellee Khalil, Lover.ly
We're jumping into the March Madness fun with a great wedding venue suggestion: consider hosting your wedding on a college campus! With beautiful architectural details, perfectly manicured landscaping, quaint chapels, and unique event spaces, colleges are truly one of the best-kept venue secrets (until now). Take a peek at the gallery for a roundup of our favorite real weddings set on college campuses, and then contact your favorite school to see if they can accommodate your fete!
More from Lover.ly:
Stunning classic weddings
Dare to be different -- wear a short wedding dress!
Put a ring on it! Diamonds we adore
Lover.ly -- search, save, shop, and share all things wedding.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
- Wed, Mar 26, 2014 6:50 PM EDT | Comments
By: Ivy Jacobson for TheNest.com
There's something about seeing a Wes Anderson movie that just makes you want to redecorate your entire home - and it has everything to do with his crisp, eye-catching and beautiful color palettes. Thankfully, if you just saw The Grand Budapest Hotel and fell in love with the film's candy shades of pink or are obsessed with Moonrise Kindgom's pastel set design, there's now a way to pinpoint the shades to incorporate into your decor scheme. A new Tumblr, Wes Anderson Palettes, shows the prettiest hues from some of his movie's scenes and gives you an exact color palette to use - so print them out and keep scrolling for our favorites. More from The Nest:
8 easy ways to add color into your home
36 DIY decorating tips worth doing
DIY wall art ideas
5 secrets to a fabulous living room
Like us on Facebook: Facebook.com/thenest
Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/thenest
© 2013 The Nest. All rights reserved.
- Wed, Mar 26, 2014 6:07 PM EDT | CommentsBy: Ivy Jacobson for TheKnot.com
We're super-excited that Mad Men is coming back for its seventh season soon - which means more gorgeous retro looks to covet from Peggy, Joan and the rest of the ladies. If you love one character's style over the rest, however, you can incorporate their vintage flair into your wedding day look, gloves and all. Scroll down to see what your favorite Mad Men character says about your wedding dress style - although Don Draper is sure to love them all.
Like us on Facebook: Facebook.com/theknot
Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/theknot
© 2013 The Knot. All rights reserved.
- Wed, Mar 26, 2014 5:59 PM EDT | CommentsYes, storage can be stunning. Open shelving, glass cabinets, and color-coded dishes make for orderly and tasteful kitchens.
PLUS - See more amazing design from ELLE DECOR
How Celebrities Bring Texture Home
How To Clean...Less
15 Gravity-Defying Homes Around The World
2015 Trend Preview: The Pantone Colors That Will Define The Year Ahead
- Wed, Mar 26, 2014 4:37 PM EDT | CommentsEver since the Mary Poppins 50th Anniversary Edition came out on Blu-Ray and DVD, we've been watching what is obviously an iconic classic over and over again. The repeat button has arguably become the most popular button on our remote, as we're all perfectly happy to do nothing more than romp through the Edwardian Britishness that is Number Seventeen, Cherry Tree Lane, and the magical nanny that comes with it. Then, while watching it for the eleventieth time, it occurred to me that Mary Poppins is totally a Dr. Who Time Lord. Secretly, of course. She might even be The Doctor in some kind of regeneration that hasn't even been documented. And had Matt Smith not already returned as Peter Capaldi, I'd be half expecting to see a glimpse of Julie Andrews' dreamy peaches-and-cream visage somewhere in there. Think about it. Because it's completely plausible mainly because of these 9 truths. -By Pilar Clark
MORE ON BABBLE
25 movies you never knew were based on books
10 celebrities who look JUST like the stars they played on film
The 20 best movie makeovers of all time
- Tue, Mar 25, 2014 11:45 AM EDT | Commentsby Amanda Keiser
When it comes to red carpet dressing, designer Jenny Packham has become a tried-and-true go-to for countless of our favorite celebs. And after interviewing her ultra-chic daughters for our April issue (out tomorrow, folks!) and thereby reigniting our love for the designer, we thought we'd take a look back at Jenny's flawless red carpet roster, from Taylor Swift and Emma Roberts to Kelly Osbourne and Blake Lively.
From flowing, floor-length gowns to poured-on pencil skirts to flirty minis, each of these stunning looks fits its wearer to a tee, and might just serve as some divine prom inspiration as well. Click through to catch all of the glam goodness!
More from Teen Vogue:
The Best Dressed College Students Across the Country
Chic and Cozy: The Best 80 Sweaters of the Season
Look Cool, Stay Warm: The 65 Cutest Coats to Buy Right Now
10 Quick Ways to Pump Up Your Ponytail
- Wed, Mar 26, 2014 2:12 PM EDT | CommentsYou can't get rid of allergens in your home altogether, but these tips will help reduce their effect.
-By Richard Wall for DIYNetwork.com
MORE FROM HGTV FAMILY OF SITES
Gorgeous Outdoor Weddings: Fresh Ideas From Real Celebrations
10 Unexpected Ways to Color Your Kitchen Cabinets
Outrageous Celebrity Homes: Get an Exclusive Inside Look
20 Pin-Worthy Patio Designs You'll Absolutely Love
Would You Spend a Million Dollars on These Rooms?
- At Home - 1 hour 28 minutes ago
- Pets - 3 hours ago
- Pets - 4 hours ago
- Healthy Living - 6 hours ago
- Healthy Living - 6 hours ago