- Thu, Apr 10, 2014 10:53 AM EDT | CommentsJosh Duboff
Though we're just a few days into the royal family's tour of Australia and New Zealand, the star of the trip has already become clear: he's eight months old, he's single-handedly brought moniker-flaunting clothing back into vogue, and-like his mother-he is seemingly incapable of taking a bad photograph. Let's take a look at George's most adorable moments during the royal tour so far.
- Fri, Mar 14, 2014 5:55 PM EDT | CommentsHouzz, one of our favorite websites, recently released the results of their kitchen trends study. The home decor site polled 7,812 registered Houzz users in the U.S. and Canada who are either planning to or currently in the middle of remodeling their homes. While some results weren't that surprising (wood floors and kitchen islands are high on homeowners' wish lists), other stats threw us for a loop.
Read on to see the results of their research-and if they align with your 2014 renovating plans:
See more from CountryLiving.com:
Reprinted with permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.
- Wed, Apr 9, 2014 6:38 PM EDT | CommentsBy: Ivy Jacobson for TheNest.com
If you've ever wanted your own kingdom in Westeros, that's probably not going to happen - but for all Game of Thrones fans, this NYC co-op may be the perfect home for you.
Listed for $7 million, the Gramercy Park property hasn't been on the market in 45 years - and looking at the heavy medieval decor, architecture and stone walls, we're not that surprised. But do you think that Cersei Lannister would approve of the stained glass windows?
Like us on Facebook: Facebook.com/thenest
Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/thenest
© 2013 The Nest. All rights reserved.
- Wed, Apr 9, 2014 5:04 PM EDT | Commentsby Christa Lee
Last year's beauty buzz may have been all about J. Law's cropped cut, M'Obama's bangs and Miley Cyrus' pixie, but we're not even halfway through 2014 and we're pretty sure we've already topped 2013. From Margot Robbie's glossy brunette dye-job to Katie Holmes' irresistible set of bangs, we're obsessed with all these recent celebrity transformations-all of which are perfect inspiration for a new spring hairstyle. Click through above to see a round-up of our favorites!
- Wed, Apr 9, 2014 3:04 PM EDT | CommentsThe weather is warming up (finally!), and it seems as though people are starting to come out of hibernation. What better time to try out some new hairstyles than the season of rebirth? I've found 7 beginner-friendly updos and styles that incorporate simple twists. If you can twirl your hair around your finger, you can create a twist. Master the technique and create countless styles from loose and casual to clean and polished. The majority of these twisted hair styles are incredibly versatile and work just as well for trips to the playground as they do for a baby shower or garden party. These looks are also fantastic for kids, so if you have girls, give them a try! Visit the slideshow below for 7 gorgeous, easy-to-create twisted hairstyles for spring. -By Sonya Lee Benham
MORE ON BABBLE
7 ways to rock the braid
25 perfectly pretty ponytail tutorials
15 stylish ways to wear a bun
- Wed, Apr 9, 2014 2:19 PM EDT | Commentsby Amanda Keiser
Ready or not, Coachella is here. Well, at least it will be on Friday, so if you're planning on going, we imagine you're scrambling to get your wardrobe (and sunscreen and sleeping arrangements!) in order right about now. Well, take a deep breath because we're about to make packing a whole lot easier. Blogger Kiara has presented us with some killer Coachella-worthy style inspiration above, and you're more than welcome to steal it all for yourself.
From her layered lacy tee and floral sundress to her furry, fringed crossbody to a pair of music festival-friendly sandals (they do exist!), each and every piece of this outfit will take you through any spring or summer day without a hitch...even if you're fighting for standing room with swarms of fellow music-lovers. Click through to see a breakdown of all the elements, then start throwing 'em in your suitcase-it's time to go!
More from Teen Vogue:
The Best Dressed College Students Across the Country
Yes, You Do Need a Bucket Bag for Spring-Here Are 15 (Ultra-Rad) Reasons Why
Temporary Decorating Tricks Every Girl Should Know
10 Quick Ways to Pump Up Your Ponytail
- Wed, Apr 9, 2014 1:56 PM EDT | CommentsSometimes something seems so strange or silly, you just have to take a photo of it!
Ellen loves sharing her fans' weirdest and wildest pics in her show segment, "What's Wrong with These Photos?!" Flip through a gallery of some of her favorite pix worthy of a double-take, and see if you can spot what's wrong!
Check out even more photos here!
- Wed, Apr 9, 2014 1:55 PM EDT | Commentsby Alison Syrett Cleary
When I bought my very first denim top, it made me feel like the coolest girl on the planet. That was about five years ago, and the fashion world had just discovered the Canadian tuxedo look; no one wore it but indie magazine models, French editors (because they are like magical style unicorns who always know the next big thing before the rest of us) and Jenna Lyons. I relished-admittedly, in a somewhat snobby way-that most people didn't get it. Standing out was the point.
My, how things have changed since back then! Not that a jean shirt has become any less stylish; rather, it's gone from a insider-y trend to a wardrobe staple for everyone. It pops up several times each morning on my morning style blog check, and dominates every shopping feed I scan. I'm just as likely to spot one on the businesswoman with a briefcase sitting next to me on the subway as on the hip barista with a nose ring taking my morning tea order-even my mother owns one! And while this complete and utter ubiquity doesn't deter me from still wearing the style myself (since that would be like swearing off white T-shirts, dark wash jeans and navy pullovers), some days I just want something a little more special.
That's where the breezy sky blue button-front blouse-seen unbuttoned down to there at Altuzarra, exposing navels at Alexander Wang and neatly cropped at Peter Som-comes in. Following several seasons of rumpled chambray mania, the clean-cut classic style is a refreshing palate cleanser, the ultimate minimalist staple. But that doesn't mean you need to be a minimalist kind of girl to wear it; this piece will match any skirt or pair of pants (and most dresses) in your closet, no matter what which way your style skews. Skeptical? Click through the slideshow above for seven blue-blouse-based outfits-each completely different from the others-that prove it.
- Wed, Apr 9, 2014 12:42 PM EDT | CommentsSarah Leon
A New Take on Tevas:
Some of Spring 2014's most luxurious sandals recall a very practical-and none too pricey-pair.
More from W:
Emma Watson Proves She's All Grown Up
Miley Cyrus Strips Down For W
One Beauty Issue No One Wants to Talk About
Jennifer Lawrence Explains Her Infamous Oscars Fall
How Botox Saved My Marriage
- Wed, Apr 9, 2014 11:53 AM EDT | CommentsBy Carly Totten, Lover.ly
No matter the season, New York City is a great city for a wedding! Each neighborhood has a different vibe, making every celebration feel personal and unique. Whether your New York City wedding is in an elegant ballroom, a modern loft, or a pretty park, the romance never ends. See some of our favorite NYC weddings in the slideshow!
More from Lover.ly:
Our bridal style predictions for some of the year's biggest celebrity weddings
Simply stunning: see our favorite real weddings!
Everything you need to know about hydrangeas for your wedding
Lover.ly -- search, save, shop, and share all things wedding.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
- The Good News - 7 hours ago
- The Good News - 8 hours ago
- Fashion - 8 hours ago
- Healthy Living - 9 hours ago
- At Home - 9 hours ago