1. Carve an opening out of the top or bottom of the pumpkin and scoop out the seeds. Replace the cutout.
2. Draw eyes and mouth on the pumpkin with the marker and carve out. Wipe off any remaining marker with a damp cloth.
3. Place a dab of hot glue inside a dry ziti piece and press the cut end of half of a toothpick into the glue. Let dry. Repeat on 5 to 15 ziti pieces; set one aside. Insert remaining ziti teeth into the pumpkin's mouth with the exposed end of the picks, leaving space for the last tooth.
4. To create the gold tooth, coat the ziti piece you've set aside in white glue and roll in glitter. Let dry. Shake off excess. Insert into the open space in the pumpkin's mouth.
5. Wedge nuts into openings for eyes.
For cover version After Step 2, spray-paint about 15 dry penne pieces and two shell pieces black on a covered surface in