POPSUGAR BeautySource: Baby Beautiful: 10 Baby Products Adults Will Love
In case you haven't had access to the Internet or a TV, Kate Middleton gave birth to a boy, so naturally plenty of people have babies on their brain. Whether you're expecting or just shopping around for a new body lotion, there are a bevy of baby-specific products that adults will love too. We've rounded up 10 of them, so just keep clicking to find the perfect one for you.
- Women with sensitive skin will love Weleda Calendula Baby Soap ($8), which is perfect for a baby's delicate skin.
- Whether you're smoothing it across your new bundle of joy after his bath or rubbing it on your dry spots, Johnson & Johnson's Baby Oil ($2) is a multiuse product you'll reach for well into your adult years.
- Babies will love the bubbles in Noodle & Boo's Bouncing Baby Bubbles ($14-$16), which is also ideal for grown-ups with sensitive skin.
- Organic sunflower, olive, and tamanu oils make The Honest Co.'s Healing Balm ($13) a perfect healer of everything from diaper rash to bumps and bruises.
- Speaking of bumps and scrapes, Mayron's Goods Ouch Stuff ($16) soothes abrasions and bruises instantly.
More from POPSUGAR Beauty: Take Down Cellulite With This DIY Coffee Bean Body Scrub
- Mustela Broad Spectrum Mineral Sun Stick ($16) is a favorite for its easy application and high SPF count.
- A soothing massage oil, like Little Love Nurturing Baby Massage Oil ($35) is both nourishing and protective, making it great for adults, too.
- We can't get over how adorable this Japonesque Penguin Nail Clipper ($19) is. Who says nail clippers can't be fun?
- Women with sensitive noses will enjoy Burt's Bees Baby Bee Lotion ($16), which is completely fragrance-free.
- Hypoallergenic and water-resistant, Neutrogena Pure and Free Sunscreen Stick ($9) is great for a day at the beach - no matter your age.
5 Steps to Get a Perfect Summer Glow
10 Ways to Get a Shine-Free Complexion, All Under $10
Want Skin Like Miranda Kerr? Start With a New Shower Filter